Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Card Share

Hello, Today I thought that I would share a card that I made at Regionals in Brisbane last Saturday. I should say this is a remake of a remake of the original.
It was all travelling along nicely up to the point where I was to place the sentiment. Stamp the image and was horrified to see that the sentiment was placed upside down! So I thought that I would redo the card on Monday, and I did exactly the same thing again. I looked at my stamp, and the label on top of the block, and yes you guessed it, I had placed the label upside down!. Now once that was sorted and I pulled the card apart yet again, I ended up with the card that I was supposed to have!
We also used the Big Shot Fancy Favour Die to create this lovely gift holder. Watercolouring was also big on the agenda on Saturday, and I thoroughly enjoyed doing that. There is definitley something very soothing about watercolouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...