Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Samples for the Regionals!

I really love the Friends Never Fade set of stamps. There is so much that can be done with it. In these samples I have used, in each case the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, to emboss the coloured cardstock, the backgrounds were either stamped using another of the flowers from the set or in the case of the card on the left rolled with the beautiful Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel. The leaves were punched using the XL 2 Step Bird Punch, and the Scallop Trim Border Punch as opposed to the plain Scallop Border Punch just to add a more decorative touch to the card. The flowers were then finished off with just a touch of Dazzling Diamonds to the centres. I have used the new In Colours for these creations. Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz for the foliage. These colours are refreshing, and as you can see by the generational stamping on the card base there is a great range of colour gradients that are able to be achieved with them. In my next post Iwill share with you what I call my Twisted End Box, that I also handed out as samples at Regionals.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, I just love these cards. All of the colours are just gorgeous. Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...