Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just popping in............

Sorry I have not been in for the last week. My husband was rushed to hospital and I have spent my time either with him at the hospital, or trying to keep the house going, and trying to spend time with family that has arrived. Thankfully I can now report that he is slowly on the mend, so hopefully routine may once again be established sometime within the next 10 years!!! Prior to him becoming ill I did partake in a couple of challenges. One was a Think Pink Challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness. I was cleaning my work area and as I did I came across the various elements that I used for this card, and so put it together. The other card that I made was for a challenge on SUDSOL, and it was so quick and easy to do. I dont normally enter challenges but I enjoyed myself so much partaking in them I may well surprise myself and enter more! This second challenge was a sketch challenge and I used Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. The Whisper White Mat was embossed with Petals a Plenty. The two smaller Whisper White mats I off stamped using Baja Breeze and the medalion stamp from Artistic Etchings. The sentiment was stamped from the same set. punched out using the Modern Label Punch and placed inside the Hodgepodge and secured with 2 brads. The keys were stamped and cut out and attached using the Mini Glue Dots.
This next card  is a sneak peek at one that will be made at our next Technique Class. It is using a technique that is called of all things "Sooting". It is such a simple technique, yet the wow! factor is unbelievable. This class will be held 12th November at 10 AM, so ladies book your place now, as spots are limited.
Dont forget we have our new Summer Mini out now too and there are so many wonderful new stamp sets released not to mention the new embossing folder and dies for the Big Shot! It is so exciting to receive the new catalogues. My mind just runs away with what I can make and how it will look.......and that is even before I have ordered anything! Dont forget we still have the Bundles bonus deals happening at the moment too. They are such fabulous value for money, you will be kicking yourself if you miss out. Give me a call and find out how you can take advantage of this and other offers. This is all for now, I will post in a day or so again when things have settled here a bit at home, and I have time that I can call mine. In the meantime, take care and happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...