Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Watercolours

Hi again, I am beginning to like this not so neat and tidy stuff! Well maybe I am not, but surprisingly I didnt find this card too much of a struggle! Watercolours are so much fun especially when being able to use the Aqua Painter too. I love the Aqua Painter it makes it so much easier to do watercolours and the colours spread so much esier and you have more control over how much water is released from the resevoir. The Every Moment set is one that I find myself reaching for more and more often these days. It is such an easy set to work with. I do hope you like what I have done, please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts on it. Bye for now. Gwen

1 comment:

  1. GWen you always come up with lovely cards. Love the watercolouring and the design. Especially love the recycling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...