Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Self Challenge with Daffodil Delight and Friends 24/7


Here I am back again! I have had my card made since Thursday last week but have not had time to get in here to post it! Sounds a bit sad doesnt it? Last Friday I had a class and the ladies were making flowers of all kinds. It was a marathon session but they all went home very very happy with what the created. On Saturday I went to a class held by a fellow Deomo and it was my turn to be the student and I loved it. We all had a lot of fun but I was very very tired by the time I got home. Sunday I went to the local farmer markets here on the coast and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. In between all this I have been designing my daughter'w wedding invitations and all the other bits that go along with it. I would love to share those with you, but not just yet, that will be another day in th not too distant future.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Just love these challenges to oneself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...