Monday, March 21, 2011

Motorcycle Card Share


Today's card bought me much pleasure in the creation. After seeing this image stamped it reminded me of my late dad, who was a motorcycle fanatic. Not quite the 'easy rider' type of enthusiast was my dad, but he had a true appreciation of all fine motors. So it was with my dad in mind I made this card with the type of colours that he would love to receive in a card. The card base was Very Vanilla which I topped with a piece of Crumb Cake that I had run through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Folder on the upper portion of the card and the bottom section is a piece of designer paper from the Woodland Walk collection. To conceal the join Grey Taffeta Ribbon was used. The image needed something but not anything that would detract from the motorcycle so My trusty Matt Pack came to the fore and I pierced the corners on the diagonal. The image was then matted onto some Crumb Cake and the Marina Mist. This motorcycle stamp has so many possibilities I m sure it is going to be a firm favourite for those hard to create masculine cards. Let me know what you think, I would love to hear your thoughts. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...