Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Punch Bunch from Sale-a-bration!

Hi everyone, today I thought I would move away just a little from the Swee Summer set, but still staying with Sale-a-bration. How lucky are we that we can earn free top quality stamps, just for spending as little as $100. How many other places can you purchase goods you were going to get anyway and get such a fabulous bonus. They are very special because they are not for sale - ever. Wow! I feel so lucky to have been able to earn my stamp sets. Over the last couple of days I have shown you the Sweet Summer ser, today I am using the owl from the Punch Bunch set as well as the cute in flight butterfly from the Sale-a-bration set So Happy For you. Using Crumb Cake  ink I stamped the butterfly randomly over the Very Vanilla base card. I decided then to use the Scallop Border Trim Punch and punch both edges on the Crum Cake and the Pacific Point Cardstock. They were then layered with a piece of Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper. I love this paper, it has really taken a hold on me and I am tempted to use it all the time! Three owls were stamped on Very Vanilla  in Melon Mambo, and two in Pacific Point, then punched out using the XL 2 Step Owl punch, I attached these to the card front using Dimensionals. The colours are lovely, and I think the owls look super cute sitting on the Blueberry Crisp, dont you? Well thats if for today, come back tomorrow and see what I have to share for you then. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. The owls are adorable and I love that gorgeous butterfly wheel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...