Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cute Little chics Easter Card

It has been a few weeks since I have been in here, because of family committments and for a period of time, just not being well. Today started off so well. I was up early did one load of washing and put it out to dry, did laps for 15 minutes (not very long laps I might add, but laps nonetheless). Finished some other bits and pieces that were hanging around waiting for my attention, did another couple of loads of washing, talked to our grand daughter who stayed over last night, mowed the lawn, did another 20 minutes in the pool, did some weeding and generally potted around. I knew that I wanted to do something for the challenge at  the Three Sisters it could be anything to do with Easter., a card, a scrap page or a 3-D item, but I really didnt know what I wanted to do for it. Well our grand daughter went home and as I was still thinking about the challenge, I thought I will get the meat out of the freezer for dinner. Wish I had got the meat out first thing this morning. When icecream was taken out last night someone didnt close the door of the freezer properly. Enough said. I now have an empty freezer and will have to shop now to refill it! I was so "not happy Jan" I locked myself away in the office and threatened man and beast with the same fate if they should come anywhere near me till I coolled down. Well I am pleased to say my time was not wasted because this is what I came up with. The chics I saw forever ago on Ann Fitzgerald's site, but I wanted to make a pop out card. It really was super easy to do, and I will post a tutorial for the card in a few days time. I did calm down considerably by the time I had finished the card, but unfortunately I felt the heat rising again once I looked at the EMPTY freezer! Never mind there is always tomorrow, when our next lot of guests arrive. I really would love to hear what you think of my card. I think it is super cute. Bye for now...........

6 comments:

  1. Gwen, you have outdone yourself with this one. The attention to detail is amazing. I absolutely love your little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - can't wait for your tutorial! TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Gwen - just gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pop up card, so sorry about the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gwen, this is the cutest Easter card I have ever seen!
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Gwen! Those chicks and the little scene you created is adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...