Friday, April 1, 2011

Motorcycle Card Share

 
Hi everyone, Today's card share is another of the cards the ladies made at our last class and it went in the Mini Magazine Folder. I wanted to not have the top of the card 'blank' but did not want to have any stamped images either. To get the look that I achieved in this card I did the following. I placed my piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock to the size I wanted and run it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I then put the same piece of cardstock into the Tulip frame embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot once again. The result is that you still have the slight impression of the polka dots and the firm impression of the Tulip frame. It looks very effective and it just added that little bit of WOW to the finished card. On the lower section of the card I used the Elegant Soiree designer paper and topped it with a strip of Marina Mist cardstock and placed a decorative band from the Tasteful Trim Die across it. The image I stamped on Very Vanilla using Soft Suede ink, then mounted that on Marina Mist then Soft Sued Cardstock and placed it all on dimensionals. I am having so much fun playing with with the Big Shot to see what I can do with the embossing folders and I thought that I would share it with you too. Please let me know what you think, I would love to hear! Bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Gwen I finally order this stamp and am looking to play with it on the weekend. Thanks to you and this gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...