Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MY NEW CRAFT ROOM

Today I thought that I would share with you a little of my new Craft Room. It is amazing really how little it takes to make one happy. I have been forever delegated to small corners here and there in various parts of the house and always having to leave what I was doing to pack up.......but no more!! I do at long last have a little corner of the house to call mine. Since I began Stampin' I have used the kitchen bench or any other area that I could grab to work on. In more recent times I have secconded the dining room table and the environs to apply my craft. Dinner times saw everything packed away then bought out again so I could continue with my 'work'. Our office has been sitting unused by my husband for quite a few months now and I would only use it to pay bills and file invoices. So the executive decision was made (by me of course) to use the office for my craft room, and met with no objections. I am still sorting things around to suit how I want them and where I want them, but for the time it is working well, with my inks etc right in front of me at 'my' area and my printer, computer, stamp sets, big shot and dies in what was 'Ron's' area. I am just so happy to have an area that I dont have to pack up every single time for meals, visitors, grandchildren etc. Now all I have to do is get Photoshop happening (if I live that long) and get some decent pics up. What I have taken for now will have to do, but I am hoping there is a really big scope for improvement!  I just love the photo on my computer desktop. It was a snap when I was at Long Island in the Whitsundays for my son's wedding. I was sitting outside my room which opened straight onto the beach and this is what I saw every day. How lovely it would be to have a view like that every day.  I could have happily sat and relaxed there forever! Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Gwen. Making me very jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen I can hardly wait to see this fantastic new space. Lucky, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...