Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 3 at Sunny Challenges and Creations



Here we are into week 3 would you believe of
 Sunny Challenges. This week the sketch and stamp set was chosen by our very talented Vicky. She certainly made me put my thinking cap on thats for sure! The Stamp set is a wonderful set called Fox and Friends and it is soon to retire. It is such a versatile set for either welcoming a new baby or for a young person's birthday. I took a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and randomly stamped the monkey from the set over the front if the card with White Craft Ink. The white mat was put through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder. I decided to make the ribbon a bit of a focal point as well by punching small holes in it with the Crop a Dile and then threading 1/8" white taffeta ribbon through the holes and tying it off. Taking the monkey image once again I stamped 'him' off once on Whisper White Card Stock with Rich Razzleberry. I then punched out 3 small hearts from the set of small punches and placed them down the side. The sentiment is from Short and Sweet, and punched out using the Word Window Punch. I decided to send this one off to my young grandson for his birthday, and him being a bit of a monkey I thought it suited him to the ground. Would love to hear what you think, bye for now


2 comments:

  1. Love it Gwen, especially how you did your ribbon - brillant! Your grandson will really love it! Yea, I stumped myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this monkey is gorgeous and your card is such fun. I bet your grandson will love it too. It was a bit of a "challenge" this week, but your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...