Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thanks for Caring

Here is another card that I have made for the challenge at Sunny Challenges and Creations. You may have noticed that the other two cards that I have made for this challenge have all used the latest In Colours. This card is no exception and for the base I used the Wisteria Wonder, I lightly stamped over this using the same coloured ink and one of the images from Pocket Sillouhettes. I again use the Baroque Wheel and Wisteria Wonder ink on Whisper White and then I stamped just a couple of the butterflies from the Thanks for Caring set on it as well. Using Stazon I stmaped the All a Flutter Butterfly and then coloured it. I gave it a really light colour wash of Marina Mist and then used different colours to colour the wings and the body, and all this was done using my trusty Aqua Painter!
I attached the Whisper White to the piece of  Pool Party and on top of this I stamped the sentiment using Elegant Eggplant, sponged the edges lightly with Wisteria Wonder and attached it to a Wide Oval of the same colour. The ribbon I dyed from the Pool Party Classic Stampin Pad to ensure I had an exact match. I think it turned out not too badly, as these are not colours that I would normally reach for. I hope you like it, Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Gwen this is gorgeous. It has turned out so soft and pretty. Its my favourite for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & soft Gwen. My favourite stamp sets & wheel..... Can never have enough cards with butterflies. Now if only I can bring myself to cut into the new in colours....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...