Thursday, November 24, 2011

Birthday card for Owen

Hello everyone, I thought that I would share with you a card I made my grandson who has just turned 16. I used whisper White Cardstock for the base and then run a piece of black metal through the Big Shot, purposely running through upside down. I then placed it under the embossing folder and ran it through again to flatten it out. I then put it back into the houndstooth embossing folder and ran it through the right way. He is mad about motorbikes so it was logical that I use our lovely motorcycle stamp and this I stamped in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White, and then matted it onto a piece of Real Red scrap that I had. It was then placed on dimensionals and placed on the front of the card on top of the metal sheet. I know he will like his card because it is not 'fancy'. I had fun making it and I hope you like it too! Bye for now and happy stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Gwen. I am sure he will just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, this is a stunner. I love the black metal embossing. I'm sure your grandson will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...