Friday, April 13, 2012

Michelle Zhindorf says "Eat My Dust"

I know that I am amongst the thousands who just simply love Michelle Zhindorf's creations, and I must admit I have tried quite a few times have my finished project look just a tiny bit like Michelle's! Well today I tried her tutorial using the Need for Speed stamp set, and her creation which she aptly called Eat My Dust. Her tutorial was so easy to follow and I am so happy with the end result! I used Soft Suede as the base and then matted that with More Mustard and a piece of Woodland Walk (retired) DSP. Check out Michelle's Tutorial, I think its fantastic for those so hard to make masculine cards! Till next time

1 comment:

  1. WOW Gwen! What a great card you have created. You have inspired me to have a go at this myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...