Saturday, August 10, 2013

More Mosaic Madness

The new Mosaic Madness Stamp Set is such a simple set but holds the promise of great creation!
I decided to use all of the new IN Colours to make this card. I started with a card base of Crisp Cantaloupe, ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. Next I stamped some of the images from the Mosaic Madness stamp set onto Whisper White, using each one of the colours, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slushy and Coastal Cabana.The shapes were then punched out with the Mosaic Punch. I worked out where I wanted to place these on the card front, then, taking one of the smaller images I stamped one of each colour onto the smaller raised image on the embossed sheet. The sentiment is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White, and I didnt have another piece of Crisp Cantaloupe to put behind my sentiment, so I simply sponged a piece of Whisper White. This card is really very Clean and Simple! Till next time, Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...