Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wine Bottle Tag

Decided to try my hand at making a Gift Tag for a Wine Bottle. Often we give a nice bottle of wine as a gift, only to have to hide it in a store bought bag! I used a piece of Garden Green Card Stock, scored and folded the top section, then punched a 1 3/4" circle to go over the neck of the bottle. This size punch was too big so I went for the 1 3/8" circle punch and that fit so much better and the top of the gift tag sat straighter. I used a piece of retired Christmas DSP for the front and then I with the Big Shot and my new Magnetic Platform and Chalk Talk Framelits I cut the biggest tag from the set. I then cut two snowflakes, one from the Silver Glimmer Paper and a small one from the same DSP as I used previously. Tied a bow using Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and placed this in the centre of the snowflake. I am looking forward to making more of these, but overall I didnt think that this one turned out too bad for a first attempt. Till next time, Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Gwen. This is such a great idea when giving a bottle of wine. The tag on the front is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it Gwen. I am going to have to try this myself, but FIRST I have to put in an order!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...